Mercialys is announcing today that it has signed a firm agreement with a view to acquiring the investment management company Imocom Partners. The transaction is structured in two phases. In 2023, Imocom Partners’ shareholders will sell 30% of its capital to Mercialys for a price of Euro 7 million. The remaining 70% will be acquired by Mercialys during the first half of 2025 following an interim period during which the current management team will accompany and support the company’s development. The price for this second tranche will be adjusted in line with the performances of the investment management company and the underlying fund. Each of these two stages is subject to prior authorization from the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF).